Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sunday Cats and a Burger

Just a quickie today folks. First, the burger. This burger was grilled at my brothers, with barbecue sauce added halfway through and a couple extra flips. That gave me some nice caramelization. And some grilled onions are on there too. AND some killer potato wedges. I'll post the recipe for those later in the week, they are very simple and wicked good.

Now, the cats. Noodles likes to sit in my lap, especially when I'm on the computer. That's because I sit with my ankle on my knee and it makes a little seat for her. Of course, Noodles isn't a "color inside the lines" kind of girl. She had to sit on my knee like this. She thought it was great, she just sat there, purring, head resting on the space bar, while putting far more pressure on my knee than I care for. Needless to say it didn't last long. Now Bob, as I've mentioned before, likes to cuddle with my girlfriend when she is on the couch. If you put your hand under his chin he will hold onto your arm. See?It's like a hug for your arm. Sometimes he'll even rub his face against your hand. How are these two pictures related? Well, they aren't. And now I've got to go. Hope you had a great weekend.

11 comments:

noble pig said...

Okay, that cat is totally posing.

Heather S-G said...

Aw...what an awesome kitty! And the burger and fries I could totally go for...today!

Unknown said...

Red potato wedges? can't wait! I love red potatoes!!! I haven't had a good burger in months....im thinking its about time.

You cat's are sooo pretty. My female cat (Asia) isn't much of a lap cat and I think my lap is too small for my male cat (Moshi)....plus, he can't resist the clawing kneading action that ends with him on the floor real quick! LOL

vanillasugarblog said...

I love that. A nice hug that means don't let go!
I was hoping to see the burger once bitten into or sliced? Hmmm Yeah!

Van Santos said...

Ok, what's on the potato wedges? They look so good.

Reeni said...

They are just two big, sweet, fluff balls!! And giant hamburger, yummmmmmm!!!!!

Noob Cook said...

your cats are awww-dorable :D

Bob said...

noble pig: Heh, he always does. He loves having his picture taken.

girlichef: Thanks! :)

Danielle: If it's been months then it's past time! My girlfriends lap is too small for our cats, it frustrates her to no end. Both of my cats make biscuits (kneading) so I keep a potholder next to my computer to put under their paws. Heh.

Dawn: Precisely. Sorry, no cut shot, it didn't last long enough for me to think of that.

Van Santos: I'll probably be posting that on Wednesday. It's very simple.

Reeni: Yep! Heh. :)

noobcook: Thanks. :)

Tangled Noodle said...

If my pup sat on my knee like that, I'd be hobbled for life. The burger looks awesome - I can't wait to do more grilling (let me amend that: I can't wait for Mr. Noodle to do more grilling!)

Wandering Coyote said...

Ah, kitties! You can't beat them! And...great-looking burgers!

Jennywenny said...

Bless, when I get my arm cuddled by my cat it usually is followed by getting a very sharp bite!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin