Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sunday Cats #62

I was going through my rather immense folder of cat pictures looking for stuff I haven't posted and came across these. This was at our last apartment and they loved to lay there in front of the bathroom door. They didn't often do it together though, which is why I took pictures.My girlfriend thinks they liked to be there because it was halfway between the kitchen and the living room, so it was the closet they could be to both of us when I was cooking and she was watching tv. Heh.

4 comments:

Angie's Recipes said...

GOSH! Noodles is fat!

Rocquie said...

Cute that they would choose the halfway point between the two of you.

Barbara said...

Gorgeous cats, Bob.

tamilyn said...

I feel like doing that today-sprawl out and veg. Who would do all the work then?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin