Palidor hit me with this summer camp style, getting to know you thing. I haven't been playing the meme game lately, but I kind of like these ones. I like to learn little things about the people whose blogs I read so often. But, I won't be tagging people. It's not my way. If anyone wants to play they should go nuts though, I'd enjoy reading people's answers.
1. A – Available/Single? Nope!
2. B – Best friend? See above
3. C – Cake or Pie? Sure.
4. D – Drink of choice? Water or whiskey, depending.
5. E – Essential item you use every day? computer
6. F – Favorite color? black, but I'm not a goth I promise.
7. G – Gummy Bears Or Worms? No thanks.
8. H – Hometown? Boston
9. I – Indulgence? Don't mind if I do.
10. J – January or February? Both, as much as possible.
11. K – Kids & their names? None, other than my cats Bob and Noodles.
12. L – Life is incomplete without? music
13. M – Marriage date? heh, no.
14. N – Number of siblings? lots
15. O – Oranges or Apples? Apples, totally.
16. P – Phobias/Fears? Zombies
17. Q – Quote for today? People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Well, unless they're trapped in a glass house and happen to have a stone. And when you think about it, throwing stones anywhere could hurt someone. So really it should be, "Don't throw stones... unless you're trapped in a glass house." -Abby Normal
18. R – Reason to smile? I'm not at work and one of the pizza shops down the street is cooking Italian sausages, onions and peppers. My whole apartment smells like them. Awesome.
19. S – Season? with salt and pepper.
29. T – Tag 3 People? Nah
21. U – Unknown fact about me? I can play the whole album"Meantime" by Helmet on the bass. Well... I used to be able to. Heh.
22. V – Vegetable you don't like? mushrooms
23. W – Worst habit? Too many to choose from.
24. X – X-rays you've had? back, hand, chest, teeth
25. Y – Your favorite food? bacon, it's nature's perfect food.
26. Z – Zodiac sign? No idea.
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share the ABCs of you.
4. Tag 3 people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let the 3 tagged people know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Do not tag the same person repeatedly but try to tag different people, so that there is a big network of bloggers doing this tag.